- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 25 Sep 16
- To plan and manage the delivery of systems solutions involving internet and mobile banking in order to support the Bank business objectives
- To work and manage project teams comprising of technical and business application analysts, architects as well as cross IT teams.
- To work effectively with the user community and with the respective IT teams to ensure efficiency of the systems solutions that are implemented to support the business.
- To engage effectively and regularly with senior stakeholders through project governance meeting, ensuring the support of senior management throughout the project
- To deliver project as defined in the project scope and within the project budget and project timeline
- To lead a project team and involve in all project activities including project planning, estimation, execution, implementation and closure
- Responsible for the overall management of the project by fulfilling its obligations under the contract, and ensure proper coordination and correspondences with stakeholders
- Overall responsible for the Bank project deliverables and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the project schedule standards
- To work directly with users or business lead on project concept, objectives and approach
- Manage, address and resolve project related issues in a timely fashion, ensuring necessary escalation and communication to the management
- To work closely with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, creates and maintains a project plan with resource estimation, time and budget requirements and establishing deadlines
- To select, train, develop and manage project team memebers in a conducive team environment