Programmer Prof MKTS
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 25 Sep 16
Programmer Prof MKTS
The team in Singapore manages a number of global and regional initiatives for collateral management platform under GMOT. These initiatives include regulatory, strategic and other platform specific enhancements, both for global and regional clients. We collect and document detailed requirements through user discussions, translate them into functional specifications for Technology teams to deliver, perform testing and coordinate with users across various locations to implement the projects.
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 6 years of business systems analysis experience in banking domain.
- Experience in collateral management business processes and current regulatory framework is an added advantage.
- The role will require understanding of business processes and applications on the collateral management platforms.
- Previous knowledge or work experience in data warehousing and reporting would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to write excellent quality documentation such as business requirements and functional specifications, perform data mapping analysis, write test plans and conduct in-depth testing.
- Candidate must be well-versed with Agile methodology of the project management within Technology
- Candidate must be well-versed in Software Lifecycle philosophies and technology project management principles.
- Experience with MS Office and basic MS SQL queries is required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to quickly learn, take ownership and open to attend late evening calls.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task between various projects and technological functions with minimal supervision or instruction.
- Experience in issue resolution and technology support systems is preferred.
- Candidate should have the drive and the vision to carry forward any project in scope, autonomously
- Candidate must have hands on experience in working with Banking and Finance Systems.
- Experience in Project Management tools and software is an added advantage.
Posting Date: 05/09/2016
Location: Singapore - Singapore
Full / Part-time: Full time