- Competitive salary
- Contract, Full time
- Lion Global Investors Ltd
- 22 Sep 16
The selected candidate will work closely with the Information Technology application support team and business stakeholders to analyse, design, develop test and support enterprise level Microsoft Excel Reporting solutions.
• Plan and analyse new/modified automated solutions/processes. Work with users and IT to determine optimal solution scope
• Develop, maintain and support existing and new Microsoft Excel reports.
• Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of valuation reports.
• Collaborate with IT staff and business stakeholders to review, document, test and piloting new reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Diploma in Information Technology, Information System, or relevant study
• Minimum 1 year of experience developing and supporting Microsoft Excel including VBA add-ins, pivot tables, complex formulas.
• Good communication skills
• Interest in learning and developing new technical skills
• Team player
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel, VBA add-ins, pivot tables, complex formulas.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Access
• Working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server development and debugging skills.
• Knowledge with XML