Programme Head- FCC
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 26 Sep 16
Looking for a programme manager with assurance experience to lead a crucial compliance project.
This role requires the candidate to look at the Financial Crime Projects and Governance Controls within each project. A dynamic programme manager with a strong understanding of risk, compliance and assurance would be an ideal fit.
- Liaise with stakeholders from business compliance teams, various workstreams globally and technology counterparts.
- Manage each project and ensure parameters are established for delivery
- Lead and participate in project steering groups
- Manage roadmaps, resources and requirements
- Challenge Requirements and assess impact of projects and ongoing changes
- Prepare Monthly Dashboards and Regular Updates to Board
- Prepare and provide assurance review
- Strong Project/Programme Management Experience
- Prior Experience Leading Large Scale Regional Projects
- Hands on Experience as a project manager
- Excellent Understanding of Assurance/Prior experience in Risk/Compliance/Assurance
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and challenge requirements when necessary
- Capable candidate with the aptitude to drive delivery of multiple projects
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Solutioning Mindset
Interested candidates may apply through the advert. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Project & Change Management
Proud winner of Recruitment International Asia for Recruitment Company of the year 2014, in Banking & Financial Services.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)