- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 24 Sep 16
Credit Suisse Company Overview Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- SME lead in supporting project and program management for future Client reporting project
- SME lead in providing expert advice in Client Reporting space for on-going PB APAC project initiatives
- Experience in Project implementation (Requirement gatehring, UAT strategy/planning, test execution and etc.)
- Develop solutions that deliver state of the art results with reasonable effort
- Support management in identifying and resolving Client Reporting related issues and Front end application
- Drives the analysis of daily and escalated issues to identify trends and hot issues and escalated issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide 2nd level on business queries raise by internal business stakeholders and drive issue fixing with IT counterparts
- Where necessary lead process improvement or new initiative impacting Client reporting space and Fornt end application with internal stakeholders ie: product development, streamline booking process, improve the data quality of the client report and etc.
- Involve in yearly projects budgeting process, in proposing future enhancements.
- Prepare training material, tip & tricks topic, marketing material where necessary to market the client reporting products with internal stakeholders and conduct training to internal stakeholders on Client Reporting related topics on ad-hoc request basic
- Reviews and update training material, FAQ, Product Factsheets and L4 processes and keep the client reporting procedure are up to date with the changes brought by Change the bank initiatives
- Working knowledge on Business Objects, SQL and T24 and Temenos Wealth Manager will be added advantage
- Good university degree/ MBA will be addeed advantage
- Project implementation experience, preferably in the financial services environment
- Product knowledge of private banking products and product event life cycle and how it should be displayed in the client statements will be added advantage
- Financial accounting background
- Investment performance calculation know-how eg: Time weight (TWR) returns, contribution is an advantage
- Working knowledge on T24, Temenos Wealth Manager, Business Objects and SQL will be added advantage
- Preferably client reporting related background & know-how is an advantage
- Good team player who strives well in a team environment
- Effective command of verbal and written English
- Liaising with Mandarin speaking stakeholders and clients
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.