Product Manager (Usage)
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 21 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Achievement of revenue targets and business financial performance for Usage in Singapore. I will lead the development of the franchise across Singapore to drive card Usage and drive Cards Spends.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Primary responsibility will be to manage key usage campaigns for credit cards. You will be working with various stakeholders to launch campaigns and to achieve credit card spends target.
- Conceptualising, driving and manage of usage campaigns/ promotions
- Manage the day to day execution of the campaigns through ATL and BTL promotions
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure campaigns are launched in time
- Ensure all governance and operation excellence in the execution of the campaigns
- Ensure profitability of campaigns
- Manage customer enquiries and issues within SLA
- Ensure fulfilment are completed and complaints are addressed in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
* 5-7 years of experience in the banking industry
* Banking Retail product knowledge preferred
* Meticulous, good management and multi-tasking skills required
* A quick learner with strong time management and coordination skills
* A responsible player who can direct, lead and oversee various daily operational duties simultaneously and yet deliver capably in a high pressured environment.
* Adaptive, flexible and accustom to changes.
* Responsive to ongoing challenges and projects by exhibiting enthusiasm and strong desire to learn on the job.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.