Product Manager, Investment Analytics
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 06C4870
- 30 Sep 16
You will be responsible for product enhancement and service offering related to the investment analytical offering for Asian markets. This role is regional covering Asia Pacific markets (primary jurisdictions include Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Brunei, China, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand).
The role will primarily focus on leading the product development and management of Investment Analytical solutions. This includes dedicated responsibilities for the development of the Investment Analytical services product roadmap, the definition of the product proposition and supporting the associated business operating models for Investment Analytical services.
You will be a product specialist supporting the coverage of Investment Analytical services and acts as an internal business engine focused on helping to support and grow the business in Investment Analytical services and to seek leverage on other business lines when implementing solutions.
Your key responsibilities include product positioning and communications to the client facing and client development teams, particularly Institutional Sales, as well as providing product expertise for client meetings. The Product Manager may also be called upon to participate in client meetings.
You will play a vital role in assisting with sales and marketing efforts. Communications are typically product updates and analysis, insights, sales ideas, RFPs, as well as competitive positioning, and use a variety of media including PowerPoint presentations, articles, written commentaries, video, oral presentations, responding to questions and inquiries, etc. You will continually generate creative ideas to help grow the business.
- Masters degree in finance
- CFA/ CIPM/ CAIA or FRM certifications would be advantageous
- 8 – 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, with at least 5 years of product management experience on asset fund services products
- Possess deep theoretical knowledge of financial instruments (equity, fixed income, derivatives, swaps, forwards, mutual funds...)
- Possess institutional market experience preferred, especially on Asian markets
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products
- Capable of undertaking detailed analysis and formalizing documentation to support the product lifecycle
- Possess operational experience in the financial services industry working directly on Investment Analytical services (performance/ attribution/ risk/ compliance)
- Possess understanding of the technology and systems supporting the products with direct knowledge of core analytical platforms
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.