Performance and Service Virtualization Test Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Aug 17
Performance and Service Virtualization Test Engineer1. Work with project System Analyst, Business Analyst and users to gather performance testing requirements, define test scope and prepare Performance test plan.
2. Develop performance test scripts, prepare load test data, execute performance test run, analyse performance test results and prepare performance test report.
3. Work with test environment and project System Analyst to ensure performance test environment readiness
4. Hands on creation of scripts/codes to virtualize services to eliminate constraints in performance test environment.
5. At any one time, will need to conduct performance testing for a few concurrent performance testing Projects.
6. Ensure all of testing deliverables are met such as reporting , test plan, sign off and the OCBC procedures and processes are adhered too
7. Resource must be flexible to work late hrs occasionally and weekend (if required) when project has urgent regulatory timeline to meet
1. 3-5 years of hands on experience in conducting Performance testing and Service Virtualisation in the financial industry
2. Strong understanding of Performance testing, able to gather performance requirements, identify performance bottlenecks and well verse with HP Loadrunner performance testing tool. Knowledge on other performance open source performance tools (eg Jmeter, etc) is a plus.
3. Good understanding of Service Virtualization (SV) concepts and hands on exposure in implementing virtualise services using CA LISA tool.
4. Ability to bring in Agile testing approach for Performance testing and leverage on Service Virtualization capability to eliminate constraints in test environment to enable testing to start earlier in the project life cycle.
5. Ability to share knowledge and train internal team to be equipped with performance and service virtualization knowledge
6. Excellent communication & Analytical skills both written and verbally
7. Ability to manage stakeholders expectations effectively and be a team player
8. Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet testing/project deadlines
9. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution is highly desirable