Performance Management - 12 months Contract
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 29 Aug 17
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is part of the Strategic Surveillance Transformation team, The role required you to design and execute performance management processes, KPIs and measurements to track effectiveness and efficiency of the end to end surveillance process.
This is a 12 months’ contract with high chances of conversion. The Office will be located at CBD area.
- Analysing and interpreting process execution metrics with an objective to ensure process excellence and policy adherence.
- Create insights and narrative based on a periodic review of surveillance process metrics.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
- Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
- Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
- 5 years of experience in performance management (KPIs, management information) and data quality remediation, target operating models, continuous process improvement in complex global bank (and outsourced) environments.
- 2 years of project or operational experience in FCC in the following areas:
- Sanctions and screening (name and transaction) surveillance skills.
- AML and terrorist financing surveillance skills in relation the respective country jurisdiction, and client types.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.