- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 17 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
We are looking for a Project analyst Finance to work in an established CDD portfolio. The role will provide vital Finance management support to Project Managers. Candidate should possess excellent organizational abilities, attention to details, strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to work in a fast- paced and collaborative team environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Governance - Support project managers and be the single point of contact on managing financials for the Regulatory initiative spanning across multiple program/projects.
2. Cost - Ensure accurate project costs are captured and tracked. Work closely with technology teams to perform monthly project financial review, reconciliation, budget re-forecast and submission. Track all the variables related to Finance and provide a single view to the program highlighting the key risks/issues and how are the projects on track on Financial discipline
3. Communication - Organise PSC, PWC meetings, produce packs, meeting minutes/notes and track actions for closure
4. Artefacts - List artefacts linked to deliverables expected to be produced by the project in collaboration with the project manager and accountable stream leads including tracking a project RACI matrix; Follow-up with the owners for the closure of deliverables where required. Maintain and publish tracker of key deliverables as part of PWG and PSCs
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-5 years working experience in Financial Services performing PMO role managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in project lifecycle, Tracking costs vs forecasts, submitting MIS reports
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Strong and crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Able to coordinate and work with diverse teams and senior members of the bank
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and within strict timelines
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.