PEX Continuous Improvement Coach - PCBI
Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes? Do you have a multi-tasking personality and enjoy working on several projects at the same time?
We are looking for someone like this to support us as a Continuous Improvement Coach (CIC). As a CIC you will work on large, complex business transformation projects and your primary responsibility is to support the sustainability of those changes. The business will embed a culture of continuous improvement, based on lean/ Process Excellence Ways of Working (PEX WoW) methodology, across all levels, functions and regions of the bank.
The main activities and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Support and initiate cultural change towards a continuous improvement mindset
- Coach line managers and team members on tools and methods for improving efficiency and effectiveness and deploying future state processes
- Challenge and guide the operational teams to improve the performance and effectiveness of the organization and establish standardized reporting and monitoring
- Enable teams to identify and eliminate waste by improving day-to-day work, process and resource management and ensure that Continuous Improvement tools and dynamics are in place and lead to results
- Build good customer relationship and establish a feedback culture, including regularly surveys
- Establish problem solving, performance measurement and monitoring as routine ways of working in the business team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working within the global Process Excellence (PEX) team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re)design/optimization work across UBS with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and lead lean transformations.
PEX is part of the newly created Project Consulting & Business Intelligence (PCBI) team, which is part of the Corporate Development & Performance organization and will serve UBS internal clients across the bank, supporting business divisions/functions/regions with project management capabilities and enhanced staff leverage to deliver on change and project work.
Your experience and skills
- Excellent academic record with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience gained within line and/or project management
- Good understanding of and experience with Lean and/or Sig Sigma (certification is a plus)
- Process optimization experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma (certification is a plus)
- Previous international line and/or project leadership experience
- Good oral, written and presentation skills in English as a must, all other languages are advantage
- A great communicator, who can influence and coach skills required to build and manage relationships and trust with various stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated with passion and enthusiasm to change
- Comfortable working under pressure, perform multitasking, able to handle tight deadlines, frequently changing priorities and deal with high level of uncertainty
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.