Network EngineerOCBC is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join our Group Technology Services team. The role is responsible for day to day operation support for our core network infrastructure. This role will also require providing network security support in the area of Firewalls, Proxy, IPS, Web Content Filtering, Malware protection, etc.
You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of network and network security, ensuring firmware and security levels are current whilst providing network management, operational and project support for an extensive and diverse network.
1. Provide network BAU operation support, problem determination and troubleshooting for network incidents and escalate to vendor and management accordingly.
2. Analyze requirement and perform network solutioning, planning, installation and setup of network systems.
3. Perform network security review such as log review & firewall review, threat and vulnerabilities assessment.
1. Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
2. CCNP or CCIE (Routing and Switching/Data Centre) certification or CISSP certification and/or strong understanding of network security preferred
1. At least 8 years' experience in network administration, ie LAN & WAN administration, firewall administration, load balancers administration, IP routing protocol administration, performance management.
2. Operational experience in managing network in a FSI environment strongly desired
3. Possess deep technical knowledge in 3 or more domains areas such as: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancer, proxy, DDI, IPS.
4. Understanding Cisco Nexus product ranges, fabric switching networks and next generation SDN networks.
5. A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
6. Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization
7. Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
8. Have the drive to change work on BAU areas, and the will to challenge the status quo
9. Have a quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects
10. Experience in the implementation and application of ITIL processes