- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 Jul 17
Experience: 8 - 10 Years
Work Location: Singapore
Client's project team consists of staff members with the general data and business capabilities listed below, yet each individual often brings specific tools and technology experience required for our engagements. Currently, we are seeking an individual with deep experience in Microstrategy, including the creation of models,
report and dashboard authoring, ad-hoc analytics, and user and server administration.
- 6+ years of experience working with data in analysis and management
- Strong business skills, including stakeholder management, preparing and delivering presentations and workshops, and collecting (and challenging) requirements
- Competency with relational databases (Netezza, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) including experience with product specific SQL, such as PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Competency with any ETL technology, such as Data Stage,Informatica Talend, ODI, SSIS, etc.
- Familiarity with data modelling and integration methodologies or techniques including Star Schema, 3NF, Inmon/Kimball, Data Vault, etc.
- Expertise in solutions architecture for data management solutions, such as MDM, data quality, or data security is desirable
- The ability to capture business requirements and lead workshops
- An awareness of test and QA procedures
- Strong exposure to retail industry is preferred.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Data Science or a relevant technical field.
Skills & Knowledge
- Lead the design and build of dashboards, visualizations and analytics
- Contribute towards data modelling, data warehouse build and ETL activity
- Generate solution documentation for design, training and support purposes
- Work to a high standard of design and delivery within pre-determined timelines
- Lead and mentor Associates on project teams and develop and own design decisions
- Lead the design and build of data management solutions which provide data acquisition, data quality, data transformation, master data management and data integration of disparate sources
- Provide regular and accurate progress reporting and communication PMO.
- Work within Agile frameworks such as SCRUM
- Partner with client stakeholders as appropriate
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.