Microsoft Windows Server Expert
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly IT Contracting , EA Licence No: 01C4394
- 19 Jun 17
Our client is one of the world's leading financial institution with business worldwide. The IT team of the bank is responsible for envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems, while partnering and supporting large scale development projects, and providing premium In-house Banking applications.
Our client, a large financial services MNC is seeking to hire a Windows Server Expert for their production services setup, on PERMANENT roles. Selected candidate will be a technical expert for all Windows services and will provide support and act as the last level of escalation point for all production support activities within the Windows team in Singapore. While being accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical solutions within his scope, the selected candidate has to effectively work with technical peers such as architects, peer experts and project teams on technology road maps and projects.
Selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily relationship with Clients including planning, requests clarification, risks mitigation and service quality
- Guaranting the production readiness and license to operate of new projects and solutions
- Providing technical direction, supports services both proactively and reactively to maintain the availability and reliability of system infrastructure
- Assigns technical tasks and manages delegation for technical issues, including collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Focusing on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency, while driving and delivering root cause for any high severity issue
- Reviewing technology changes to identify potential risks, while being responsible for problem management and resolution
- Engaging with technical peer, Service managers, Architect and project teams on technology roadmap and projects
- Supporting his/her team during diagnosis when technical issues rise in his/her scope of expertise
- Availability and drive technically, any complex or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of their role
To be shortlisted for the role, you would have:
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in managing Windows environment ideally with about 3-5 years of experience in financial institutes
- Subject matter expertise on technologies on Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows Failover Cluster and Hyper-V Server
- In depth hands on knowledge/experience with HP hardware (DL, BL series) and PowerShell & batch scripting
- Knowledge and/or hands on working experience with Altiris and Active Directory
- Knowledge and/or hands on working experience with emerging technologies such as Cloud IaaS, or HP Synergy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- Strong Customer service orientation, strong team player, and the ability to work under pressure and a commitment to solving issues
Interested applicants can please send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, in Microsoft Word format, for a confidential discussion.
Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.
Pradeep Kizhiseeri | Kelly Services
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Pradeep Kizhiseeri EA Reg. No. R15544091
Visit us @ www.kellyservices.com.sg