Manager (Trade Control Group)
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 02 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Support the new regulatory requirement to resolve Initial Margin Disputes
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all PortRec procedures locally are executed within local policy and exceptions and issues resolved or escalated.
- Ensure policies and procedures are current, relevant and maintained as per company or industry standards.
- Key internal stakeholders are satisfied and provide positive feedback.
- Assist when needed with training and provide ideas and suggestions to help achieve deal execution.
- Ensure that good and positive relationships are maintained with counterparties and associated industry bodies.
- Assisting newcomers with training around collateral management using tailored training material and presentations.
- Identify and raise any concerns to relevant stakeholders.
- Escalate all Non policy issues to the right reporting chain.
- Ensure tasks are carried out within policies and procedures avoiding costs due to delays, compensation claims and operational losses.
- Escalation to Operational Risk and Credit Risk teams as appropriate and in accordance with defined procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field, or Diploma holders with 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Strong organization skills, can-do attitude and drive to
- Delivery oriented - Deliver with quality, on time, and on budget
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.