- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 13 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
To deliver simply first class client service and advice to our CIB clients in all interactions for transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
* Responsible for serving as primary contact person for clients and SCB staff for advice, enquiries, complaints, etc.
* Deliver simply first class service against agreed service standards.
* As a Service Partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the bank.
* Build relationships and rapport with Key Premier / Core clients at the transactional / operational level.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors
* Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
* Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
* Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
* Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
* Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
* Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency / performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- Organised and detail orientated
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good questioning skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive 'chemistry'
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate level product/processes knowledge
- Sound WB banking operations experience including channels an advantage
- Strong social need
- A genuine liking for people
- Enjoy working for and serving others
- Ability to feel comfortable amongst strangers
- A good listener
- Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
- Pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
- Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy
- High self-esteem and confidence level
- Proactive rather than reactive
- A sense of belonging to a group of people or place
- A general sense of trusting others
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 09/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.