- SGD 70-80k
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 07 Aug 17
Excellent opportunity to join an increasingly active team within an Asian bank
Responsible for contributing to the team in originating, structuring and executing merger and acquisition opportunities in Asia & Oceania. Also responsible for conducting data analysis, building presentation material for pitches, presenting to customers and structuring deals.
- Support the delivery of relevant M&A services to customers to meet the department's revenue targets by understanding customers’ business requirements and preparing recommendations on suitable products or services.
- Build effective relationships with key customers to develop new business and to deliver a high quality of service.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work in partnership with product offices to support in leveraging their products to develop a suitable investment structure for the bank’s customers.
- Work in partnership with various external parties including but not limited to legal counsel, financial institutions and consultants to seek advice on merger and acquisition issues.
- Regularly report to the head of department on the team’s financial performance against targets.
- Prepare reporting materials for management to show the tracking and monitoring of investment opportunities.
- Utitlise financial projections to illustrate investment opportunities to customers.
- Conduct meetings or presentations to customers.
- Support team with data modelling and analysing complex market data.
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department by contributing to the customer pipelining/account planning discussions to select financially healthy customers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies / guidelines.