Level 2 Application Support
- Attractive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Consulting , EA Licence No: 15C7460
- 24 Jun 17
Our client is a renown financial services and payments company and they are seeking a few Level 2 Production Support analyst to join them. If you enjoy providing good application support services to users, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In-charge of payment and related application systems, ensure its service uptime & day-to-day smooth running, support users’ enquiries and perform due diligence to ensure ease of maintenance, operation efficiency, system monitoring and availability.
- Managing the change request management – all types including enhancements, bug fixes, etc.
- Timely resolution of any day-to-day application system issues/incidents.
- Support the upkeep of the SDLC documentation related to the application system in-charged.
- Support projects in perform downstream SDLC activities related to pre-production and production like support user acceptance testing, perform production implementation and live verification.
- Liaise with various support unit such as Data Security, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance on system/application setup, environment and deployment.
- Minimum a degree in any IT discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of J2EE or related development and technical operational support experiences.
- IT project SDLC experiences is optional but advantages.
- Knowledge of software methodology, database design and configuration management.
- Familiar with the ITSM and technology operations.
- Must possess good communication and technical support skills.
- Pro-active, independent and able to work in a team.
- Domain knowledge with Banking, Payment and Card operations.