Lead Developer (Enterprise Monitoring)
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Consulting , EA Licence No: 15C7460
- 25 Jun 17
A global bank is looking for a senior developer to join their Enterprise Monitoring Services team to architect and deliver enterprise monitoring solutions across the group businesses. If you are a hands-on technical person who loves solving capacity or monitoring problems, we like to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enterprise Monitoring Engineering and Delivery.
- Architect and deliver enterprise monitoring solutions across the group for all businesses.
- Design and build in-house monitoring solutions and efficiency tools.
- Owner of design, SDLC and product roadmap.
- Vendor tool customization and deployment.
- Web-based front end tools for clients.
- Web-based/mobile custom monitoring and performance visualizations and real-time dashboards.
- Back-end event data layer and historical data solutions.
- Enterprise Monitoring data strategy and delivery
- Design and build the overall Enterprise Monitoring data strategy for the aggregation, integration of data from various monitoring and service management tools, including the real time and historical storage and maintenance of monitoring data.
- Design and build of a strategic and resilient big data solution to reliably capture and leverage system and application related event, capacity and performance monitoring data.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in front-end and server-side development projects.
- Experience with design and build of IT dashboards/monitoring visualizations a plus.
- Solid experience working with enterprise monitoring tools and/or a related infrastructure or platform engineering discipline.
- 5- 7 years of experience in a global engineering or development team working with core server side technologies.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a hands-on, technical role.
- Proven experience in managing projects in a large organisation, preferably within the financial sector.
- Excellent leadership, technical, communication and presentation skills.
- University degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, and Sharepoint.
- ITIL Foundation v3 / ITIL Service Transition – desirable.