Lead Cyber Security Architect
- SGD200000 - SGD220000 per annum + Performance Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 19 Aug 16
We have a fantastic opportunity for a lead cyber security architect working for a global financial services organisation. You will be part of the security engineering team, reporting to the head of division.
- Develop security architecture for assigned security domain
- Design and implement security solution to mitigate threats
- Ensure that security solutions adhere to regulatory and internal requirements.
- Stay abreast with current security trends and emerging security threats.
- Review the architecture of existing security solutions, gap analysis and recommend enhancements.
- Serve as SME; provide technical advisory and last point of escalation for technical security matters
- At least 7 years of experience in security engineering
- Experience in development and deployment to production
- Knowledge of secure design and implementation of the below technologies with concentration on at least one of the below:
- Network security
- UNIX security
- Data security
- PKI Encryption
- Certifications Required (any): CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Zoey Lai at email@example.com or call +65 63947091. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1333088 (Lai Pui Yan) EA Licence No: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330