- SGD120000.00 - SGD170000.00 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 21 Sep 16
Java Developer for a leading Investment Bank based in Singapore
Role: Senior Java Engineer
Key Responsibilities: The main responsibilities of the role include
- Developing and delivering Financial Markets Cross Asset middle and back office software solutions.
- Developing and delivering Front- end and back- end components related to the above.
- Analysis, development and delivery of software features for users across all functional groups of Financial Markets division.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Java server side experience
- Knowledge of Java 7/8, Multi- threading, Distributed processing, REST/ WebSocket API (Spring, Jetty, Java 8), Git, Maeven, Jenkins
- Experience in Spark, Scala, Haskell and Hadoop is an added advantage.
- Business domain experience in investment banking and financial market related to derivative products
- Experience in front and back end office processes
- Understanding and proven track record of delivering software through the complete development lifecycle using Agile methods
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Who are we looking for?
- A driven individual motivated by delivering software solutions to users
- A dependable, experienced developer able to take ownership and leadership and ownership and drive them to successful delivery.
- A problem solver taking initiative to resolve complicated problems
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to grasp complex design concepts and articulate them to colleagues on different levels of technological expertise
- Is a team worker with an ability to co- operate and communicate with others to achieve goals.