Internal Audit - Investment Banking - VP
- SGD140000 - SGD180000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 29 Aug 17
This is an exciting new headcount position in Internal Audit focusing on the Investment Banking line of business.
My client is a reputable and growing International Bank with a large Asia presence, they have continued to post strong financial results and stability and continue to invest heavily in the Singapore market with new and growing headcounts.
- Lead audit assignments in accordance with business methodology.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships with Heads of Department, Senior Management and external Regulators.
- Perform project audit assignments on an ad-hoc basis as requested by regulators, bank management and audit committees.
- Write and present audit reports to the Head of Audit and Department Heads outlying any risk areas identified and recommendations for improvement.
- Follow through on remediation activities and escalations.
- Between 20 - 30% travel required.
- Investment banking product knowledge is a must - Derivatives - FX, interest rate, credit, equities, commodities, Corporate Finance, Asset-Liability Management & Treasury etc.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills are advantageous
- University degree at the minimum, master degree in relevant areas is a plus.
- More than 10 years in investment banking and / or internal auditing of Investment Banking.
An excellent salary and competitive benefits package with an annual bonus.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joshua Poltock (Lic No: R1550700) on +65 6643 9714.