Infrastructure Senior Manager
Infrastructure Senior Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17022457
Reporting to the Batch Scheduling Head of Batch Management Services within the CTI Production Operations organization, the position is for a Senior Batch Scheduling manager to provide support to the businesses by ensuring the required standards are in place and maintained by the Scheduling team and that the service is resilient and efficient. Additionally manage the rollouts of strategic projects and drive the implementation of standard centralized scheduling solutions to the businesses.
- To manage and maintain the relationships with the business customers; to understand their requirements, drivers and any concerns they may have.
- To understand the compliance and control policies related to the scheduling team and function and to ensure they are properly managed and maintained.
- To manage the resourcing of the scheduling function to ensure the staffing levels are maintained for support and administrative tasks throughout the year.
- To manage the team in APAC and ensure standards, skills and development are maintained regardless of other pressures.
- Represent the Scheduling team within the region/global meetings and forums and ensure any issues are reported properly.
- Maintain the technology and architecture to provide the most up to date service and toolkit available to the customers. Ensure software and systems are in support.
- Vendor Management, ensure the vendor is made aware of any issues or potential issues and that all of the software in use is correctly licensed.
- Risk Management to ensure any risk whether it is originated by the user or the scheduling team is identified and controlled.
- Ensure the standard of QA is maintained by our vendor teams within and external to Delivery.
- Issue and Problem Management; ensure issues are correctly tracked and categorised so that problems can be spotted early and acted upon. Generation of Post Mortem & associated remediation tasks in the event of a TI DC initiated/owned outage.
- Product Knowledge; A good working knowledge of TWS is required including the supporting infrastructure.
- Regular MIS reporting
The incumbent must have:
- TWS working knowledge at a senior technical level.
- Proven experience within a large computing organization with a knowledge of a number of the products.
- Extensive People management experience within a Data Centre environment (or similar experience), ideally managing a cross-region team.
- Experience of risk management & project management are essential
- They should be able to demonstrate a wide range of skills with a number of technical areas including Mainframe architecture and batch scheduling.
- At least college graduate with related disciplines like Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Management,
- Information Technology, Business Management among other degree courses IT associated qualifications would be advantageous.
- ITIL Service Management, ITIL Foundation Certificate and / or similar is highly desirable.