Infrastructure Delivery Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 29 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Job Title Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Brief Scope The Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager is an integral member of the FM Infra Delivery team responsible for supporting the delivery of infrastructure for the FM CIO function.
Reporting to Portfolio Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Regular stakeholder engagements on updates covering infra consumptions financials, project updates - big rock events, infra estate health, demand prioritizations.
* Maintain stakeholder list on both application and infra. Efficiently manage the communications between different parties.
* Regular sessions with stakeholders to capture their upcoming demands. Managing the "wish list" at the pre-approved stage. Requires continuous refinement until they translate into real requests.
* Filtering what are BAU and projects based on the project scope, complexity and budget.
* Provide infra capacity forecast for the downstream teams in the infra provisioning workflow to avoid running into capacity constraint.
* Provide transparency on infra product roadmaps to stakeholders.
* Highlight EoL items. Notify stakeholders on upcoming EoLs, able to articulate risk and remediation cost to stakeholders. Provide cost estimations for tech refresh.
* Assist the application team to build business cases of the infra requirement. Highlight TCO
* Capture the OPEX cost on monthly basis. Highlight the cost spikes and reductions in area. Identify opportunities on cost savings.
* Regular review changes in infra service catalogue
* Manages the E2E delivery of all BAU and project requests.
* Reports and track project status, regardless of BAU, big rock event, pebbles and sands.
Qualifications and Skills
- Field of Study Degree or Diploma in IT or Project Management
- Certification ITIL Foundation v3 (Preferable)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills. Able to adapt to changing priorities
- A self starter and a strong team player
- Fundamental infrastructure technical knowledge
- At least 8 years working experience in handling corporate scale infrastructure
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.