Information Security / Cyber Security / Technology Risk Consultant
- $100,000 - $130,000 + Bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- Networkers International Plc , EA Licence No: 13C6323
- 31 Aug 16
Our client, a Global Consulting firm with a strong presence in Government, Engineering and Specialist markets would like to hire a talented Cyber Security Consultant to grow their Singapore practice.
- Engage with clients Financial Services and Government sectors and assist in developing expertise in security and risk management, solutions architecture and design, data fusion, information security strategy, and engineering.
- Conduct vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Perform in-depth forensic analysis, data recovery, and normalization of data in preparation for review by investigators or legal counsel Adopt Gap Analysis and Mitigation methodologies
- Support business development initiatives.
- Demonstrate the potential to comprehend, analyze, and solve complex engineering and technology challenges, apply knowledge of basic engineering and technology tools, and develop and implement approaches, solutions, frameworks, and standards.
- Forensically obtain data from a variety of electronic sources, ensuring that the evidential integrity of the data is maintained and is not compromised;
- Design and implement information security solutions Develop Security Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop proposals for Cyber Range and Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) solutions
- Bachelors’ Degree in a Computer Science or Information Security related discipline
- At least 6 Years’ Experience in Information Security Consulting related roles.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) related qualifications would be regarded
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity systems and operations strategy, including computer network defense, risk and threat evaluations, solution architecture, information assurance, or Cyber analytics and fusion