Information Security (InfoSec) Operations Lead Engineer
- SGD90000.00 - SGD150000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 22 Sep 16
Information Security (InfoSec) Operations Lead Engineer - Banking - Singapore A leading investment bank are seeking multiple Information Security Engineers (from Associate to VP level) to form a brand new team in Singapore that will cover the APAC region.
Information Security (InfoSec) Operations Lead Engineer - Banking - Singapore
A leading investment bank are seeking multiple Information Security Engineers (from Associate to VP level) to form a brand new team in Singapore that will cover the APAC region.
Your primarily responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for the daily operation of enterprise security systems including SIEM, IDS, Endpoint Protection, Password Vault, custom monitoring events
- Work closely with Managed Security Providers to maintain run books, escalation procedures, and consume available threat intelligence.
- Perform hunt activities across our log aggregation and SIEM platforms.
- Recommend, test, tune and implement SIEM and other tooling correlation rules.
- Identify false-positives from alerting, and perform incident response, triage, incident analysis and remediation tasks.
- Recommend and develop new SIEM use cases/rules.
- Maintain documentation for the SOC function.
- Experience performing security monitoring and incident response and triage work in a 24/7 environment.
- Experience with people management in a technical role, preferably in a SOC setting.
- Experience with ticketing systems and API integration work.
- Hands-on experience with one of the major SIEM platforms in use i.e Splunk, Q1Radar, Arcsight
- Excellent understanding of common exploit scenarios and indicators of compromise
- Ability to manipulate data and produce relevant metrics and reporting around security incidents.
- Excellent understanding and experience across broad spectrum of technologies - including operating system, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Messaging.