Info Security Senior Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 18 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Group Information Security - Identity & Access Management
Business Title: Identity & Access UX/UI Design Analyst
Function: Identity & Access Engineering
Group Information Security (GIS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the GIS mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents and educating staff. The GIS team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defence posture. Furthermore, the GIS team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Group Information Security Function to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
Security Engineering & Major Programmes are responsible for driving strategic direction of Information Security products, ensuring the successful execution of major "change the bank" initiatives across the organisation, spanning Application & Infrastructure Security Solutions.
Main Purpose of Job:
The UX/UI Design Analyst will work as part of IAM engineering team to design and create UX/UI elements which will be used by the developer and engineering team members for our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution which supports user access recertification services across Standard Chartered.
The UX/UI analyst will focus on complex, high profile projects supporting project teams in development for various communications and training materials using creativity, usability analysis, design sense and technical UI elements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work with business analysts to convert wire-frames into story-boards to showcase design concepts to stakeholders and management
* Create presentation, training material, videos and tutorials for end-user communications and training using latest industry standard tools
* Work on design and creation of UX and UI elements to enhance the usability of various end-user facing Information Security toolsets
* Program front-end components (if needed) for customizing toolsets used by information security
* As UX Designer focus on evaluating and improving a user experience and as UI Designer design and program interfaces to create user friendly front-end with the user's emotions in mind
* Design intelligible or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them an exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills:
* The candidate must have strong User Experience (UX) and UI design experience on multiple products
* The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
* Minimum 8 years experience UX/UI and developing technology communications and training materials preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to manage multiple projects simultenuously and in diverse culture environment
* Strong knowledge of front-end technology, scripting languages and tools like Photoshop, Designer, PowerPoint, SharePoint
* Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
* Strong creative design skills with a simplicity in design mindset
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 07/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.