IT Test Engineer
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
– create test data based on predefined requirements
– verify batch execution results
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Finance team in Singapore. Our role is to organize and control all test activities as well as overseeing the associated communication and training activities for achieving the defined test goals. We engage with stakeholders across a large number of programs including regulatory projects to provide best in class collaborative and innovative Quality Assurance services.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– a professional Quality Assurance SME
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.