IT System Administrator
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (SG)
- 23 Sep 16
IT System Administrator of IT in Singapore
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling technology issues across a broad spectrum of hardware and software platforms;
- Handling project work in addition to day-to-day operations.
- Knowledge in computer room daily maintenance including telecommunications, UPS, cabling, security systems, etc;
- Knowledge in network administration;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the Cisco switches and other network equipments;
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the Windows or UNIX servers a plus;
- Experience in the information technology field;
- Experience in daily office support including information securities;
- Knowledge in securities industry a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in contract management;
- Experience in trading room support a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills;
- Proven ability to manage the balance of project work with operational support ;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong client focus;
- Good written and verbal skills in English;
- A good team player;
- Written and verbal in Chinese a plus.
- 3 years plus experience as system administrator;
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related majors;
- Capability of working independently with limited guidance.