IT Support Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C5595
- 27 Sep 16
One of the world's leading law firms is looking for an IT support manager to join the Singapore office
A leading international law firm, with a global presence spanning Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and the US.
Lead the IT function across SE Asia (Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta and any future offices in this region) to deliver efficient and effective services that meet the needs of our global business, in line with the Business Services vision and firm strategy.
* 8+ years experiences in a similar role.
* Great Communication skills
* Ability to manage vendors and business partners
* Experience in setting up new business imitative or project within the helpdesk.
* Good all-round technical experience and understanding of infrastructure with a key focus on front-end systems
* Solid experience in successfully managing third party suppliers.
* Experience of project management is desirable.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No SC15135, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.:R1549644