IT Support Analyst
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– work in the Level 1 banking support team for our WM APAC business
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain relationship with IT and Business Stakeholders in APAC
– maintain a knowledge database
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within the ASC (Advisor Service Centre) APAC team in SPM (Service & Product Management) function based in Singapore.
Our role is to provide 11x5 banking support services to Wealth Management APAC Core Banking applications, ensuring consistent delivery of standard and efficient services to our users.
Your experience and skills
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.