IT Security Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd
- 30 Sep 16
IT Security Manager
Within KPMG Singapore, the Information Technology Services (ITS) team is responsible for providing quality IT services and solutions internally to support the business and improve efficiency.
We invite highly motivated and customer oriented individuals to join our ITS team. As an IT Security Manager, you will be required to work closely with our Service Desk, Application and IT Infrastructure teams to maintain and ensure a secure IT operating environment and compliance to Global IT security standards.
• Support the National IT Security Officer to maintain the IT security policies and processes and ensure a secure IT operating environment for KPMG Singapore.
• Liaise with global and regional teams to ensure compliance to Global security policies, initiatives and requirements.
• Manage and resolve IT security incidents and escalations in a timely manner.
• Review and manage security controls for IT applications and services.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties on audit assessments and regulatory checks.
• Provide security review and advice for new applications, servers and service deployments.
• Maintain and tests IT disaster recovery plan and follow up measures.
• Research new security technologies, threats and vulnerabilities and implement necessary preventive measures.
• Conduct security awareness training, guidance and campaigns.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or other IT related qualifications.
• Familiar with cloud security standards, certifications and controls
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience in IT Security
• Strong communication skills and experience in team management
• Candidates with Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other relevant IT Security certification will have added advantage.