IT Project Manager (Treasury & Group Risk)
IT Project Manager (Treasury & Group Risk)Position Description:
• Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Global Treasury and Group Risk.
• Work in partnership with front office, group risk, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
• Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
• Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
• Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
• Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
• Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
• Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
• Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
• Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
• Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
• Knowledge in Treasury products/processing or Risk Management is essential
• Experience in the integrated risks applications will be an added advantage
• Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
• Tertiary education required
• 5-10 years in project management in IT in investment bank delivering projects exceeding S$3 mil
• Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
• Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
• Ability to resolve complex problems creatively