IT Project Manager (Market Risk)
- SGD160000 - SGD161000 per annum + competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 29 Sep 16
IT Project Manager, Market Risk Exciting career opportunity for an IT Project Manager who would love to work with a Global Bank. This company is looking to hire for their Market Risk team. If you have, had experience in IT Market Risk projects, this opportunity could be perfect for you. As a leading organisation operating globally around the world, this is a fantastic job vacancy for an IT Project Manager who will receive the support and systems you need to progress and develop in your career.
IT Project Manager, Market Risk
As an IT Project Manager, you would be expected to have experience implementing projects and have extensive knowledge in Market Risk.
This role will enable you to use your skills to:
- Work closely and coordinate between in house development team leads and stakeholders to ensure project delivery within the given time frame and budget.
- Manage the project plan, create approval documents and manage processes.
- Engage in requirement gathering and enforce the Agile approach
- Participate in testing and ensure standards are being met
What it takes:
- Must have experience managing projects in a Wholesale banking environment
- Must have strong knowledge in Market Risk/Credit Risk along with regulatory delivery
- Must have experience in delivering projects using Agile methodology
- Must have end to end SDLC experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
Interested? Apply now!
Are you our new IT Project Manager? Apply now online, or speak to Preety from our Huxley Banking & Financial Services team about this job or similar jobs. Call me +65 6572 4500 to find out more.
Why apply through a specialist recruiter?
- 80% of open jobs are not advertised through traditional methods and with many senior positions, companies have confidential roles where they prefer to restrict it to pre-qualified candidates which only a specialist recruiter can get you to
- Your specialist recruiter guarantees your resume isn't just another one in the pile. Instead, he/she will know the ins and outs of a company to use these details to find a position best suited for you
- Specialist recruiters can guide you through the interview process and any other questions you may have about the company (including pet peeves)
- You get specific feedback from a recruiter who will identify your strengths and weaknesses for you to strengthen your profile
- It's FREE. Specialist recruiters do not charge candidates any fees.
Proud winner of Recruitment International Asia for Recruitment Company of the year 2014, in Banking & Financial Services.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)