IT Business Analyst Counterparty Risk
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 15 Aug 17
The Business Analyst will be responsible for handling functional activities in Counterparty Credit Risk IT applications - understanding of business needs & changes, assessing the business impacts, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and working closely with developers to ensure delivery of requirements to business with effective communication to relevant stakeholders.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Overview: Business Analyst responsible for handling functional activities in Counterparty Credit Risk IT applications - understanding of business needs & changes, assessing the business impacts, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and working closely with developers to ensure delivery of requirements to business with effective communication to relevant stakeholders.
Responsible for the functional knowledge
- Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirement.
- Analyze functional impact considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help
- Prepare and present functional aspect of changes/evolution to developers
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspects.
- Organize and keep up to date functional documentation
Responsible for the functional testing of development
- Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring
- Write unit test cases and functional test cases for system verification
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
Involved in support of application for functional incident
- 2nd level support work on request escalated from level 1
- Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data
- Analyze and/or solve functional problems in coordination with developers
Qualifications and Profile
- 4+ years in Credit Risk (Basel III, Basel II, Basel I, CDS, RAROC, Issuer Risk, Cooke, CAD, …)
- 2+ years in Market risk, exposure to Market data
- 5+ years in software development environment writing SQL queries, resolving functional problem
- Hands-on experience as liaison function between the IT business lines and IT team located on different sites and as primary functional support for development team
- Thorough experience in functional testing and validation of development
- Credit Risk, Counterparty Risk, Financial product, Regulatory reporting, Market data
- SQL, XML, HTML, UML, Business object, Data Warehouse, BI
Nice to have
- Understanding of UML
- Ability to translate French documentation into English
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members
- General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
- Strong technical skills in data analyzing,
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
- Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Visio
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/ http://www.ca-cib.com/