Human Resources Business Partner Asia Pacific
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 23 Sep 16
Main Purpose of Role The provision of Generalist HR support and advice to the management teams in APAC and the Champion of employee engagement and talent management within the region. Ensures the Company standards are maintained regionally together with compliance with local legislation as needed. Roll out Corporate initiatives regionally and work as part of the overall Rest of World HR team to ensure high levels of engagement and people practices in the APAC region.
• Lead recruiting efforts for the region and work with India HR Adviser to ensure the right people are hired across the region, with an eye to ensuring we hire talent for the future.
• Interview hires as needed to ensure culture fit.
• Coach managers on interview techniques as needed.
• Work with India HR Adviser and local agencies to improve searches and recommend alternative cost effective approaches to securing talent.
• Contribute to the staffing metrics required by the International team to ensure HR provides value added reporting to the business. Support India HR adviser in this.
• Work with the General Manager and Finance Controller on headcount reporting as needed and costs of hires.
• Work with the senior regional management team to promote a performance culture in the region; ensure managers understand how to manage and encourage high performance
• Review the High Potential talent pool and work on initiatives to grow the talent, both regionally and in conjunction with VP of International HR
• Work with the team on employee engagement surveys and action plans to promote higher engagement levels
• Devise training plans and training needs analysis for the Region in conjunction with the managers to ensure we develop our talent; work with external providers on content as needed.
• Work with and become trusted advisor with Senior Team regionally
o Coach and counsel them and work with each team member on individual and specific team needs
o Provide solutions to those issues
o Organizational/ Culture change projects with senior team.
~~Rewards and benefits
• Work with the Global Mobility and Reward manager and the VP HR on reward initiatives that support the performance culture
• Support secondees temporarily assigned into the region as needed and ensure compliance with local immigration and tax legislation as needed and as advised by the Global Mobility manager
• Provide data on local pay rates and work with VP HR as needed on recommendations for promotions
Terms and Conditions
• Ensure Policies and Procedures (Associate Handbooks) are maintained and changes communicated as needed
• Ensure contracts of employment are reviewed from time to time and compliant.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior HR role and appropriate HR/business qualifications; 7-10 years’ experience strongly preferred. Experience should include talent acquisition and exposure to talent management practices.
• Able to work in a standalone role and also comply with Company expectations and standards
• Maturity and able to inspire confidence in senior team
• Able to demonstrate good judgment with people issues
• Able to demonstrate can create solutions for people and organizational issues
• Maintains confidentiality
• Experience within different cultures in the APAC region – understanding of Japanese working style, and that of our main centres in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia
• Good understanding of the different employment law regimes in the region