Head of Information Security / Director of Technology Risk / IT Risk / Asset Management
- $180,000 - $230,000 + bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- Networkers International Plc , EA Licence No: 13C6323
- 31 Aug 16
Our client, a Global Asset Management firm is require a Head of Information Security to define the tactical and strategic objectives and drive their Information Security initiatives.
- Define strategic and tactical objectives for Information Security architecture for the firm in Asia
- Manage and provide oversight and governance of Information Security tools and related controls which protect information and prevent unauthorised access
- Meet the needs of the business by ascertaining business strategy and requirements by engaging with stakeholders in various areas of the firm
- Present and educate on Information Security related topics in the Risk Committee, reporting on risk topics and threats and providing management with an understanding of the risk landscape and highlighting key risks and driving behavioural change
- Gather necessary technical information for establishing security barriers and measures
- Identify security weaknesses and recommend improvements by reviewing systems and access
- Recommend improvements to reduce vulnerabilities by reviewing systems and processes
- 10 Years’ Information Security Experience, preferably within the Asset Management space..
- Strong knowledge of regulatory standards in the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelors’ Degree in IT Security or Computer Science related field.
- Professional certifications related to Information Security (ie. CISSP, CISM and CISA) and knowledge of Security and Control Frameworks (ie. ISO27001) will be advantageous.
- Must be able to work across global and regional groups and communicate information risk matters effectively to senior management.