Head of Cyber Incident Response - APAC
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 03 Aug 16
Leading a team of up to 15 with expected growth plans already in place for 2016 we are looking for someone who can not only demonstrate strong subject matter expertise but can also lead people.
- Develop and manage the bank's core security infrastructure and services
- Manage the security operations team and threat intelligence identifying areas for improvement and resiliency for the APAC region
- Further enhance the incident response team's ability to respond to threats and security breaches
- Provide thought leadership to all areas of the bank regarding Cyber improving awareness and manage the key stakeholders
- Act as a key member of the bank's steering committee representing Cyber, sharing your vision and negotiate the backing of your management team
- Proven capability in Security leadership ideally in the financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Considerable amount of experience in Cyber with a certifications preferred but not essential
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge across all areas of threat, incident response and SOX
- Must be able to show a genuine passion for Cyber and can talk confidently about the industry and industry trends
- Capable of operating to tight deadlines and work in a high pressure environment
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1325332) or call +65 63947077. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330