- 200,000 - 260,000 SGD plus a performance bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 22 Aug 17
Policy sets the strategic direction that guides the organization toward objectives and goals, building a culture focused on controlled, business aligned services. In Information Technology, policy cover all aspects of the IT organization - from software acquisition and development to security to disaster recovery to operational management.
- Benchmark standards and set policy with industrial standards for process design
- Design policy, procedures and standards aligned to overall business and technology objectives and applicable laws and regulations, leveraging common control frameworks such as ISO:17799, COBIT and ITIL to address all aspect of IT. The policy, standards and procedure level documentation should be actionable, tied to roles and responsibilities and measurable. ISO:17799 provides coverage for security, COBIT provides baselines for general IT controls, ITIL provides guidance for IT services. Develop an internal policy framework based upon specific business requirements and practices. Documentation to articulate specific controls should be developed to guide operational procedures.
- To manage and maintain the Technology policy and procedures in line with the banks Governance framework, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Lead the redocumentation of the Group Technology policy documentation by ensuring all documents accurately reflect the bank's structure; Work with policy owners to have all changes approved; Ensure all documents are published in a timely and accurate fashion
- Drive developments and implementation of new Technology Policies and Procedures
- Review any changes to regulatory, internal and external environments and their impact on policies, define policy requirements and set the policy and control standards
- When Policies and procedure change, consult with the relevant Process Owner to ensure appropriate process and controls are installed prior to launch
- Involve other operational groups – audit, legal, IT units to provide feedback on the IT “Service” oriented practices as well as regulatory and industry compliance requirements
- Establish a mechanism to monitor and enforce compliance with the policy, procedures, and standards. Compliance activities should be automated and measured as efficiently as possible using appropriate tools
- Work with various IT groups to ensure that Information systems adhere to corporate frameworks, policies and standards
- Ensure that appropriate MI is available to assure adherence to policy including MI around policy breaches, training completion and effectiveness
- Develop training and awareness programs and materials, and conduct required training around regulations, policies, and standards affecting IT and the business
- Drive the policy localisation strategy for the department - which aims to deliver and ensure Group policies are correctly adopted at the relevant local level.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in managing Technology policies & procedures within a banking environment, including demonstrated ability to write Technology policy & procedure documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the regulatory field including experience in dealing with regulators
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Operational knowledge of application development and infrastructure management
- Practical knowledge of IT governance, risk and audit framework, and standards, e.g COBIT, ISO27001, ISO38501
- MBA degree with consulting experience preferred
- A strong understanding of the global regulatory environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong delivery/programme management skills
- Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of law, regulation and practice and the proactive management of compliance and regulatory risk.
- Willingness to contribute in the development of new strategic frameworks, being a clear advocate for potential change and able to work in changing environments.
Please apply through the link or send me your latest CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration.