- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
* BI technical design documents and solutioning
* Hardware and software product recommendations
* Recommendations for BI design & development standards
* Design, build and implement EDM solutions
* BI configuration management plans and documentation
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for Preparation , reviewing and owning Technical design documentation for the EDM Team.
* Responsible for an optimized solution and designing of the business model
* Codes, reviews, and documents BI applications according to system standards.
* Conducts BI peer reviews to ensure consistency, completeness and accuracy of the BI delivery.
* Detect, analyze, and remediate performance problems with reporting solutions.
* Analyzes business BI requirements and recommends technical designs based on available reference patterns.
* Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
* Interacts with business users and Information Management to define current and future application requirements.
* Responsible for project support, support mentoring, and training for transition to the support team.
Qualifications and Skills
* Big Data / Hadoop experience
* Experience in Hadoop Eco System and Framework
* Good experience in at least one Hadoop distributor like Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Unix/Linux scripts
* Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end SDLC cycle with the optimal use of Big Data.
* Hadoop Administration, Installation and configuration is a plus.
* Experience on Data standards and Security with respect to Big Data Tools and utilities.
* Knowledge & Experience in Core Java / J2EE (Spring, REST, Hibernate) is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.