HR Business Partner
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 08 Aug 17
HRBP is required to advice business leaders within country and region in the successful implementation, management and administration of various HR programs, practices and procedures. He/She will utilize a strong understanding of business/geographic needs to advise company leadership in HR policy and program matters, recommend appropriate actions in support of the company’s direction. The role will also oversee the administration of HR programs designed to establish and maintain effective colleague relations through the uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with internal corporate policy, as well as external local government regulations and statutory requirements.
- Partners with business leaders to identify HR implications (organizational design, colleague selection and development, colleague relations, compensation, talent management, performance management, diversity initiatives, etc.) relative to business strategies.
- Responsible for leading assigned HR team(s) in delivering high-quality HR programs at a business unit, country or regional level.
- Partners and supports global HR team in resolving local issues and implementing global HR strategies and programs.
- Assists the HR organization at the local level during the annual performance management, salary planning and benefits enrollment processes (and all other annual HR programs).
- Oversees the efforts of the HR organization in the achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Remains current with industry best practices to identify opportunities for improving HR’s support of business operations.
- Ensures effective communication and deployment of HR programs to result in greater acceptance of programs by the organization.
Duties and accountabilities:
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience, some of which will have been in the Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of the practices and principles within HR area of specialization and has the ability to apply this knowledge and expertise to business issues, operational strategies and results
- Ability to establish interpersonal relationship with all levels in a multicultural environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Occasional travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required