Group Ops IT APAC - Delivery Lead
Are you passionate about delivering robust, scalable core Java server systems, and integrating commercial off-the-shelf Core Banking Solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– resolve high-priority defects and manage deployment to production systems
– make sure that produced solutions are secure, stable, operational, and adheres to the Minimum Enterprise Requirements of the bank
– collaborate with other global IT teams
– lead a technical delivery team from different locations in delivering change requests, projects and production fixes
– build and maintain the team's knowledge on the applications/solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Group Operations IT – APAC team in Singapore. The team is part of the UBS Global Application Delivery, Core Operational Services.
Your experience and skills
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– 10 years of experience working on clearing and settlement processing for Treasury Products (FX, MM, Bonds, REPO, Swaps), Wealth Management Products (Securities, Equities, Mutual Funds, Structured Products), Cash and Payments
– experience with 3rd party vendor product implementations, managing both the technical aspects of integration, as well as vendor delivery team management/coordination
– proven ability to lead a technical delivery team in delivering projects and level 3 support services
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– fluent in English; fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.