GCG – Digital Engagement Manager
GCG – Digital Engagement Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 16050046
As part of the Digital Engagement team, you will assist the Head to implement the digital engagement programs, go-to-market, and product management. You will support the management of the entire program life cycle from strategic, business case planning to tactical activities and implementations. You will partner with the Retail, Marketing, Regional and Solution teams closely to achieve this. You should possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge, and be able to innovate and think out of the box to address complex issues under the pressure of tight timeline.
Strategy and Planning:
- Support the management of product life cycle from strategic & business Case planning to tactical activities
- Work with the other product teams to understand their needs, and develop new digital products to grow the business.
- Analyze potential revenue streams for new product development
- Evaluate, analyse and report the business issues/needs and be able to translate it into requirements to the technology or partners for execution.
- Develop requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution for review.
- Contribute to the development of new strategy and product lines.
- Execute assigned digital projects through to the implementation
- Coordinate and lead other teams to meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Manage prioritized changes within the proposed project scope.
- Perform UAT as necessary to meet the requirements.
- Ensure meeting the compliance requirements
- Obtain approval and execute digital workplan as required and track results
- Develop marketing concept and work with the Marketing teams to plan for public launches of new digital products/services
- Track result of digital campaign/implementation through constant review of analytics.
- Evolve and innovate offering in line with statistics and findings.
- Design and customer experience:
- Able to identify customer pain-points and the right solutions to address the issues
- Manage escalated customer enquiry as necessary and address the enquiry
- Degree holder in marketing, e-commerce, or business information system related fields
- At least 3-4 years of digital experience, e-commerce or online environment, with at least 5 years of working experience preferably financial institution but open to non-financial background candidates.
- Broad knowledge of digital innovations, project management and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting.
- Result oriented, good problem solver and able to make sound judgment.
- Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans, presentations, reports, and specifications).
- Excellent communications skills and able to work across both business and technology partners.
- Motivated, able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excited and passionate about the Mobile and Digital space and its ability to change significantly change the way of business/customer interactions.