- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Do you have interest at assessing returns, value and risk? Do you enjoy researching on fund managers and investment strategies? Are you accustomed to work under tight timelines? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
- conduct fund/strategy analysis and monitoring for discretionary mandates and advisory offerings
- perform analysis, selection and monitoring of active equity and fixed income funds (primary focus on Asian Strategies)
- collaborate closely with our relevant internal stakeholders in the Chief Investment Office (CIO), across mandate management, advisory distribution management and with our fund providers (UBS AM as well as external parties)
- contribute to several team tasks (e.g. regular quantitative portfolio/liquidity analysis, etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the IPS (Investment Platform Solutions) Content Management Fund Management APAC team in Singapore/Hong Kong. We are a dynamic team responsible for the traditional funds platform in APAC and are responsible for selection of APAC fund strategies for our clients. You will also be working closely with our counterparts in Switzerland and other APAC locations (Taiwan, Japan, China) to ensure common standards and cooperation. Our role leads us to interact frequently with a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders, in particular, the asset management companies that manage the funds we offer our clients.
Your experience and skills
- a degree in a relevant discipline and at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role
- solid analytical and quantitative skills
- have sound knowledge of investment strategies across both equities and fixed income asset classes
- knowledge of regulatory developments affecting product development of funds
- undertaken or are interested in additional finance-focused education, such as CFA, CAIA or equivalent
- preferably good network with fund managers in Asia specifically in China with a strong local know how and market intelligence
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.