- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 Aug 17
Fund Accountant, Fund Services
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.
- Involve in preparation of reporting packages; ensure accuracy and timely delivery of portfolio valuation, and unit pricing reports within deadlines as agreed with clients.
- Perform reconciliations - analyze cash and position breaks, review variance and price tolerance reports; ensure timely investigation, resolution or escalation of discrepancies.
- Handle registrar and transfer agency functions in compliance to fund's legal documents.
- Assist Manager with regards to day-to-day operations and review of current procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure all documents are properly filed for easy retrieval when references to documents are required.
- Assist to conduct UAT in fund accounting and transfer agency system.
- Work with team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and the maintenance of ISO9001:2000 Quality System.
- Ensure operations are within the guidelines and in compliance with the regulatory requirements and Bank's established procedures.
- Demonstrate vigilance and care to ensure customers and investors receive the highest standard of quality services at all times.
- Assist immediate superiors and team members as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years business/financial experience, preferably in the financial services/investment or fund administration industry.
- Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
- Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
- Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and procedural skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 15/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.