- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Sep 17
Front Office IT Support Specialist
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.
- To provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Trading & Front office applications to Singapore Front office users in Standard Chartered Bank. This will be part of the Front Office "Follow-The-Sun" team providing 24 hours support to Front office users in Singapore, Dubai, London and New York.
- Responsible for the stability of all FX, ALM &FI Trading & Front office production environments, ensuring all applications and interfaces offer maximum availability.
- Responsible for providing onsite, on floor resource for local trading floor and remote support for overseas trading floors/users as part of a global support model with a focus on FX and FI products. The role includes the following core responsibilities
- Work effectively on a high severity incident bridge
- Escalate appropriately for help in a timely fashion
Qualifications and Skills
- Confident, self-aware and empathetic
- Technical specialist background in FM technologies, particularly with FX, FI or MM products
- Ability to adapt communication to move between business areas and technology
- Has experience of stakeholder management
- Is able to clearly and succinctly articulate current status of an incident
- Proactively finds user issues, seeking problems and documenting follow-ups
- Logs issues and captures problem trending using bank standard tools e.g. Remedy
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.