- SGD0.00 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 16 Sep 16
Morgan Mckinley is partnering with our client, a global technology firm with significant market shares in the consumer electronics business. This is an opportunity to join the high performance forensics and incident response team that is responsible for forensics acquisitions, triage, examination and remediation of security incidents.
- Perform forensics examination on computer and mobile device, which includes preserving, acquiring and analysing of evidence
- Conduct investigation to determine root cause of intrusions and IOCs
- Prepare reports and summary that details the technical process and results which is easily understood by a non-technical audience
- Partner with other technical teams which includes incident response, forensics and intrusion analysis.
- Degree qualified in Cyber Forensics or equivalent curriculum
- Industry relevant certifications GCFA, GCFE, CCFP
- Experienced in forensics acquisition of Windows, Macintosh computers as well as smartphones
- Experience in forensics investigation of intrusion, data theft and APTs
- Hands on experience in file system forensics, cloud forensics, network forensics, malware analysis, advanced registry or metadata extraction and analysis
- Basic knowledge of programming languages i.e. Python, Perl
- Prior experience testifying in court, provision of expert testimony is advantageous
- Hands-on experience with forensics platforms and tools which includes EnCase, FTK, Paraben, Cellebrite, Sleuthkit etc.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 / EA Registration No: R1329614