Financial Application Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Search Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8062
- 28 Sep 16
An opportunity to be part of The Company’s Global Finance Support Team for several mission critical finance and reporting applications. The Production Operations Team is accountable for ensuring processes are running smoothly, business functionality and support requirements are met. A successful Production Management team member needs to possess technology savvy, business acumen, and internal customer service skills to manage changing priorities and demands. The scope of operations activities evolves around 4 key areas, but not limited to, service fulfillment, incident management, change management and continuous service improvements.
An US MNC located in CBD
Report to IT Operations Manager
- 1st and 2nd line support for the organisation’s suite of applications.
- Log incidents/requests into Service Management Tool, ensure they are actioned in line with SLAs.
- Perform administrative tasks including master data maintenance and security access administration.
- Support business users: respond to inquiries (phone/email), assist with ad hoc requests; conduct training/knowledge transfer where needed.
- Take ownership of reported incidents, investigating and resolve where possible.
- Liaise with IT/vendor partners in escalating issues and manage the resolution thereof.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders until tickets are resolved and closed.
- Partner with business users and IT teams on a routine basis by providing functional expertise, management reporting and advice on improvements.
- Change management: support and manage end-users’ change requests from initiation to production deployment; coordinate testing and status updates with IT and business teams.
- Participate in weekend support and around key deployments and business continuity (disaster recovery) exercises.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Studies/Information Systems.
- Around 3 years of working experience as an IT Business Analyst or IT Financial Application Analyst.
- Previous experience in an IT/Functional Support role with working knowledge of Hyperion Planning and PeopleSoft Financials application is highly desired.
- Candidate possess similar domain knowledge in other Finance ERP systems, Oracle Financial/HP/HFM, Business Intelligence can be considered.
- Financial accounting experience or exposure a plus, but not necessary.
- Good technical expertise in technology and associated applications to understand the end-to-end transaction/data flows across application.
- Able to multi-task in a complex production environment and quickly acquire broad knowledge of applications.
- Strong problem management and problem investigation skills with ability to learn new skills quickly to value add in problem focus areas.
- Able to work on occasional Weekend / Public Holiday's where required (off in lieu will be granted).
- MUST be able to take rotational shift schedules 9am-6pm / 11am-8pm bi-annually.