Finance Change Project Manager
- SGD15000.00 - SGD20000.00 per month + negotiable
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 19 Sep 16
Tier 1 Swiss Bank is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a Global bank-wide Finance Transformation Project within the bank's Finance Change function. Initial 12 months contract on a multi-year programme.
The Bank is currently transforming its Planning, Forecasting and Integrated Performance Management capability to optimize the allocation of constrained resources, address complex capital adequacy issues and support regulatory compliance by demonstrating the ability to integrate Risk, Financial and Capital planning processes. For this purpose a firm-wide multi-year roadmap program has been outlined to roll out a common projection solution to Group, Corporate Functions, Divisions and Legal Entity CFO Areas.
The role is in Finance Change (FC) which is a global function. FC works across the CFO division to ensure the execution of strategic design and implementation of any major changes to processes and systems by partnering with key stakeholders to create cutting-edge business solutions.
- Project manager as part of a global Stakeholder Mgmt and Client Solutioning Team being responsible for managing the rollout of a Bank-wide planning and forecasting solution to individual business divisions and legal entity CFO's within the Bank with a direct reporting line into the overall Program Manager
- Ownership for creation and maintenance of rollout project plan
- Prepare and run Operational Committees composed of senior operational stakeholders and subject matter experts from regional user groups
- Organize and drive workshops with operational leads from regional planning and forecasting teams to run through Template solution and identify gaps
- Document gaps between Template and client expectations in the form of business requirements
- Define functional solution and design as per business requirements
- Drive User Acceptance Testing with operational users and delivery team.
- Provide advice and recommendations to operational users in improving and optimizing business processes
- Liaise with peers in other regions and a broader central delivery team made up of functional and technical Planning and Forecasting experts to come up with globally harmonized solution proposals
- Represent business requirements and solution proposals to senior subject matter experts in central governance bodies for prioritization and ratification
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experienced in leading sizeable projects and established track record in addressing complex topics & executing initiatives in the context of a large global organization
- In-depth subject matter expertise in area of Financial Planning, Forecasting, processes and Oracle Hyperion
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual, innovative thinking in forecasting and financial planning methods and modelling techniques and should be able to challenge business processes and business requirements
- Strong conceptual skills with proven track record in coming up with strategic solutions to address complex business requirements
- IT flair (should be able to challenge IT / understand IT constraints and maintained systems on project management level)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and strong sense of ownership, works independently, is proactive
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting will be an advantage