Fantastic Opportunity in Hadoop Big Data Development
- Total package of $280,000
- Permanent, Full time
- PeopleSearch , EA Licence No: 16S8057
- 23 Sep 16
A well established leading bank has an ambitious multi-year multi-million dollar program in Hadoop BigData Development initiatives. You will be a Development Manager and be part of the dynamic team in the design, development and implementation of complex, large-volume Hadoop Big Data projects for modeling and data mining purposes.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for different data types into Hadoop ecosystems and HDFS clusters.
Supported by a team of solution architects, you will be responsible for:
- Application development
- Managing on-/off-shore development teams and vendors
- Validate architecture solution design
To be part of this high energy team at Senior Management level, you should ideally have:
- Over 12 years of relevant industry experience in technology architecture consulting, Analytics, BI, drawing data from hybrid HDFS, or NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or Oracle, MySql, MariaDB;
- Experience working as a Data Scientist.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Mahout, Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Ambari, MapReduce and R
- 5+ years experience delivering Java based solutions.
- 3+ Years experience delivering solutions on the Hadoop Stack
- Hands on experience in Kafka/Flume.
- Strong Knowledge and experience developing in Spark
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1325743). I look forward to speaking with you.